Underwater on your home loan? Have not been able to refinance due to owing more than your home is worth? HARP 2 may be your answer. Recently this program has been passed in an effort to help homeowners who are being responsible and making their payments even though they owe more than the house is worth. This program will provide relief to many who have been in need of taking advantage of lower rates to help them but have been unable to participate due to market circumstances and loan quirks that were not remedied in past programs.
Here are a few highlights of our leading HARP 2 program:
- Must be a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac serviced loan (we can determine this for you.)
- Unlimited LTV Possible - even if you owe $200k and the home only appraises for $100k, you still may be eligible to lower your payment.
- Mortgage Insurance may be able to be transferred to new loan. (In the past, this has been the #1 reason that people could not take advantage of low rates
- We will follow what our automated underwriting system tells us to make your process easier.
- Possible appraisal waivers in some circumstances
This loan is going to help many people. Call us today to see how you can get your payment lowered if you owe more than your home is worth.