The VA mortgage loans are one of the best and safest methods to use when buying a home. If you are a Disabled Veteran, you may qualify for additional benefits on a VA home mortgage loan. The VA Home Mortgage Program does not limit the number of times a veteran may use the program.
The Veterans Benefit Act, signed recently increased the VA loan limit to $417,000 for a loan with no money down. It increased the eligibility Veteran and of active duty personnel and increased the benefits to Disabled Veterans.
Some of the benefits of the VA Mortgage Loan Program are:
- The VA Mortgage Loans is guaranteed for no money down up to $417,000
- No monthly Home Owner’s Insurance is required
- Many VA Mortgage Loans are assumable
- VA funding fee can be waived if Veteran has any disability classification.
- It can be easier to qualify for a VA Loan than a conventional loan
- Scores down to 620.
- Alternative credit can be used to help build credit history.
Over the years, we have closed hundreds of VA loans around Charleston and throughout the state of SC. We know VA and can help you to manage the process from start to finish.